DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (“DMCA”) NOTICE
The owner of this website is committed to complying with international trade law, international trade practices, all United States laws, including United States copyright law. Upon receipt of a properly filed complaint under the DMCA, the owner of this website will block access to the allegedly infringing material.
If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent:
(1) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
(2) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(3) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(4) Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(5) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(6) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site is Vic Bilson who can be reached as follows:
P.O. Box 20538
Wichita, KS 67208