These chargers are a step up from the pocket sized cell phone chargers and are a great addition in case of power outage. They are foldable and compact making them easy to carry in your bug out bag. Not only will they recharge your devices faster, they are also sometimes capable of charging more than just your phone. For example, you might want to charge some AA or AAA batteries, your portable ham radio, laptop computer, or even your 12V car battery.
- 5V 2A USB port
- 18V 1A DC output
- Works fine with phone and laptop, but useless for dead car batteries
This GIARIDE 21W Portable Solar Charger doesn’t take as long as other models. You can get a full battery charge in about 8-10 hours of direct sunlight whereas many other models take a few days to get up to full battery.
- Dual USB port(5V/2.4A per port)
- 18V/3A DC output
- A bit high price compared to other models.
This ALLPOWERS 60W Solar Panel will charge your phone, laptop computer, or 12V battery. It’s really easy to use, and you don’t have to do anything special.
- 5V / 1.85A max (dual USB) output
- Some user report getting only 2.5W / 0.5A
Use this Foxelli Dual USB Solar Charger with any USB powered device with 5V DC input voltage. Compatible with iPhone X, 8, 7, 6s, iPad, Samsung Galaxy S8, S7, S6, S5, Edge, Note, mini, Nexus, LG, HTC, GoPro, Kindle and other electronic devices, including power banks of various capacity.
- 6V 28W
- QC3.0 Quick Charge
- Built-in Smart identification IC
- Some users noticed a strange smell coming from the charger when they opened it up.