Having a dead car battery is about the worst thing that can happen to you. Not only is it annoying, but depending on where your car is, it can be dangerous!
If you need a battery car charger, you could go the traditional route, but let’s see why this one is so much better than that. This Suner Power 12V Solar Car Battery Charger is made with solar capabilities, so if you ever forget to charge the charger, you don’t have to worry. The solar panels on this charger will take the output from the sun and covert it into usable power that you can use to charge your car battery.
Whether this is for yourself or for others, it’s a great tool to keep on hand for emergencies. The last thing you want to do is be stuck with a dead battery in the middle of nowhere, and this can ensure that that does not happen to you. Don’t go the traditional route and get a car battery charger without solar, keep reading to see why this is the best model out there.
- ANTI-REVERSE CHARGING: The solar car battery trickle charge is applied to the built-in blocking diode structure to prevent the reverse discharging. When there is the strong light, the blue indicating light starts flashing, showing it begins charging.
- ULTRA-HIGH CONVERSION RATE: The 12v solar rechargeable battery adopts the mono-crystalline silicon solar cell to provide 20% high photoelectric conversion rate, convert luminous energy into electric energy and store it in the battery.
- EASY TO USE: The outdoor solar battery maintainer is easy to install, convenient to be inserted in the 12v cigar lighter and can be connected to the battery with the alligator clip directly.
- STRONGER AND MORE DURABLE: The solar car charger is applied with the highly transparent and lowly iron tempered glass of high strength, strong impact resistance and wind and snow resistance
- 12-MONTH WARRANTY: The quality of your premium solar battery charger is guaranteed by CE/ROHS certifications and comes with a free 12-month warranty!
When you purchase this you are going to receive the solar panel, a 12V DC plug, an alligator battery clip, and a user manual.
Most users were really happy with this product because it can be used for cars and RVs. Those who did use it didn’t seem to have any issues with it as long as your battery had a partial charge. If you are relying solely on the solar part of the charger to charge a completely dead battery, you will probably be disappointed. It is more useful to maintain your charge on your battery when outdoors.
Some users said this battery didn’t work on their cars because it wasn’t configured for it, so double check before you purchase.
If you don’t want to be stuck out in the middle of nowhere should your battery go dead, this is a great charger to get. No one wants to have a dead battery, and you never need to worry about it again with this.