This First aid kit would suit a large family or be of use to a larger group of survivalists or Preppers.
This is a serious medical kit that would be useful in emergency situations such as earthquakes or hurricanes and comes with just about everything needed to perform basic first aid and more.
Containing 320 items in a bag that folds out in three ways, you can carry it as a backpack or by its carrying handles.
The following is our Elite Large Fully Stocked GI Issue Medic First Aid Kit Bag Review.
There are 6 pouches inside the bag with the following items:
36″ universal splint
5″x9″ ABD pads Bandage
12″x30″ multi drama dressing
Single use CPR mask
Alcohol prep pad
3″x3″ gauze pads
Small band aids
1.5″x2 5/8″ band aids
Calamine lotion 6 oz
Medium iodine prep pads
Eye Wash Sterile Saline 4 oz
1.5 metric nylon filament suture
Lidocaine Burn Spray HCL 4.8 oz
Hand Sanitizer Ethyl Alcohol 2 oz
Small flashlight with an eye dilation chart
Antiseptic towelettes with benzalkonium chloride (30 pcs)
4″x4″ dressing sponges
6″ elastic bandage, latex free
Single head, nurse’s stethoscope
40″x40″x56″ triangular bandages, non-sterile
2″x4.5 yrds rubber wrap threads, elastic bandages
12″x30″ multi trauma dressing
Towelettes with benzalkonium chloride
Lidocaine swabs, sting relief alcohol
Medium iodine prep pads
Alcohol prep pads
6″ bandage, elastic
Cotton tipped applicators
¾” band aids, curad
Ice compress packs, instant
12″x30″ multi trauma dressings
What we liked about the Elite Large Fully Stocked GI Issue Medic First Aid Kit Bag
- The price is worth is the extensive list of items included in the kit
- There is a guide that provides simple and easy to follow instructions
- The style of the kit bag is sleek and made of high quality materials
- It is said that even a dummy or a beginner can easily use the kit
- The items inside the kit ranges from simple items, to items that can be used for serious trauma
What wasn’t so great about the Elite Large Fully Stocked GI Issue Medic First Aid Kit Bag
- There is a redundancy in some items, most especially the bandages and dressings.
- There is a lack of a professional and high quality stethoscope
- The kit does not include a blood pressure cuff
- The bandages are mostly not adhesive
- The kit could be more useful with a pillbox which can be used by travelers who are suffering from certain medical conditions
- The quick guide does not include a list of the items inside. The user needs to sort out everything to see which items belong to what pouch
At the time of writing 61 out of the 91 have given it the top rating of 5 stars on Amazon with an overall rating of 4.5 many were commenting that it was cheaper to buy this Bag complete with all the first aid essentials needed in an emergency than buying separate items.
This is a well stocked first aid kit that should suffice for most emergency situations, a few items could be removed and replaced to customize it to the needs of certain groups but this is one of the better large kits available. Amazon have the Elite Large Fully Stocked GI Issue Medic First Aid Kit Bag on sale with free shipping at the moment so we would recommend purchasing from this trusted retailer.