As we all know, there’s almost nothing warmer than wool. If you think that wool is itchy and hard to use, you haven’t seen this blanket. That is wool of the past, but this is wool of the future.
This EKTOS 80% Wool Blanket is perfect for keeping you safe in emergencies or just keeping you warm on a daily basis. If you need a warm and comfy blanket, you’ve come to the right one. This is easy enough to keep in your car or in your survival kit, and it won’t take up a lot of space. The blanket will keep you warm, and it will also remain in the highest quality. EKTOS only used the highest quality of wool, so you know that it is going to last you for a long time.
This blanket is made with 80% wool and 20% synthetic, so they are really warm. The wool is one of the best natural insulators, and it can help you effectively regulate your body temperature. While it isn’t waterproof, wool still provides heat when it is wet, so it is easy to have for a survival blanket.
Unlike those shiny metallic blankets, you’ll actually feel warm while using this. Whether you are using it on top of your sleeping bag, or you want it for camping, it is soft and odor free. You don’t have to worry about it near a fire because the wool is naturally mildew, static, and fire resistant. It is really an outdoor essential that everyone should have because it can help you survive some of the most dangerous conditions in the world.
- The blanket is very large at 0.1 x 90 x 60 inches.
- The blanket weighs 3.7 pounds, which will keep you really warm in the cold. However, it isn’t heavy enough to cause a problem in your backpack or gear.
- It can also be used for shelter if needed when you are out in the wild because it is dense enough to keep water off of you. Even if it gets wet, it still helps provide some heat.
- This is one blanket that could be useful in any and every survival kit.
- The wool was made well, so it isn’t scratchy.
- Since it is 20% synthetic it is much more comfortable to use than blankets you may have found for survival.
The only problem with this blanket is that it is much heavier than over survival blankets. Most survival blankets can be folded up in a small box, but this one cannot.
All in all, if you want a warm blanket that you can use for multiple occasions, this wool blanket is the one for you. While it is a bit heavier than other survival blankets, this blanket can be used more for just survival during a disaster. It’s comfortable, warm, and can be stored easy enough in your car or in your backpack while adventuring.