For less than $20, all of your lighting problems could be fixed. There’s nothing worse than having a dozen different lighters to choose from and none of them work. This is a common issue because lighters burn up so easy and the gas runs out. Disposable lighters are a waste of money, and they aren’t helping the environment either.
There’s now a better way to light things with this SUPRUS arc lighter. It uses electricity to provide a stream that will light everything you need. From candles to BBQs, this lighter has you covered. You’ll save money because you only need to buy this lighter once. No more lighter fluid to purchase, this lighter has you covered.
This lighter comes with a long neck, which makes it suitable for many different occasions. You won’t have to get near the flame to light whatever it is you’re lighting. This can be used as an utility lighter, a cigarette lighter, cigar lighter, lanterns, candles, stoves, fireplaces, and BBQs. There is a child resistant slide so that you are the only one who can light it. It conceals the switch when it isn’t in use. There is also an automatic power shut off that will turn off the lighter. It takes two hours to charge this lighter fully and then it can be used more than 1000 times. The battery can also be charged over 500 times. There’s no reason to hesitate to buy this because the brand offers a warranty with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
When you purchase this lighter you will receive the lighter, the USB rechargeable cord, and a manual.
You won’t have to waste your money any longer on the disposable lighters that never seem to work very well. This is powerful, windproof, and doesn’t need anything extra like lighter fluid to work. It takes a bit to get the hang of it, but you won’t go back after using it. Everything lights really easy with this and it lights immediately. Plus, it is fun to watch it power up and use it to light simple things like birthday candles. It is also perfect to put in your survival kits because it’s more reliable than the butane torches.
Some users have mentioned that it makes a loud noise when it is turning on.
This is a good emergency fire starter for when there is a disaster because it doesn’t require anything else but to be charged. The battery lasts a long time so you won’t need to buy another lighter again after using this one. It is a fun twist to the traditional lighter.