A charge controller is an essential part of your solar panel charging system that charge batteries. Its purpose is to block reverse current and prevent battery overcharge, keeping your batteries properly fed and safe for the long term.
Thankfully, you can rest easy knowing that you are prepared with this handy dandy gadget. This little Anself solar charge controller will be your hero.
The product is used to control solar panel and battery in solar system automatically. It is easy to set up and operate. It’s a great model that is easy to understand and use, and most users who had this product were thrilled with what it was. You definitely will not regret purchasing it.
- Automatically control the solar panel and battery in solar system.
- Over-load & short-circuit protection.
- Reverse discharging & reverse-polarity protection.
- Under-voltage and over-charging protection.
- Protection from lightning strike.
- Prolong the battery life cycle and keep the load work well.
- Easy to set up and operate.
- Suitable for small solar energy system.
Here are some of the listed specifications to ensure this will work with what you’d like.
- Rated Voltage: 12V / 24V (Auto Switch)
- Rated Charge Current: 10A / 20A (Optional)
- Rated Load Current: 10A / 20A
- Stop Power Supply Voltage: 10.8V / 21.6V
- Resume Power Supply Voltage: 12.6V / 25.2V
- Stop Charging Voltage: 14.4V / 28.8V
This is a great controller that will ensure that you are safe when using solar panel chargers. It is weatherproof and can be tossed around without being hurt, so that is an added bonus if you are using it outside while hiking or camping. It’s a really low cost way to protect your solar system and is the easiest way to organize what you have and keep your system from short circuiting.
Some users had an issue with this device draining the batteries of the devices, but this seemed to be an isolated incident.
All in all, if you have solar panels for charging your batteries, you need this little device. It’s cheap enough and will prevent bad things from happening to both your solar panels and your batteries.