Useful Coronavirus Information
To combat a coronavirus epidemic, the following should be considered and done:
The single most important thing than can be done for an epidemic, such as coronavirus, is to have well-prepared local health care systems. These systems in America have been deteriorating for years and that was apparent with the SARS-CoV-2 outbreak. Corporate owned hospitals were ill prepared for the influx of patients needing care and draconian measures were put in place to prevent overwhelming hospitals.
- People should be prepared in ways that are sustainable and will remain useful even if the epidemic does not occur.
- Preparation of social norms and emergency procedures that would limit or delay the spread of the coronavirus epidemic. Regular hand washing, and other beneficial cleanliness customs may save more lives than all other medicines combined. In the Covid-19 pandemic, government officials added social distancing and mask wearing as measures to limit the spread of the virus. Neither of those precautions did much to affect the spread, but rather created more sickness, deaths, and infections.
- The proper recognition and compensation should be given to those who have come up with effective vaccines for the coronavirus disease. In the U.S. during the Covid-19 outbreak the federal government launched an initiative called Operation Warp Speed that accelerated the development of so-called vaccines. What was developed was not vaccines as we’re accustomed to, but rather RNA altering substances that have never before been developed and with no history of safety.
- On the same note, vaccine makers should be given the freedom to make use of state materials needed for the vaccines. It can be noted that some parts of the government are discouraging these activities rather than encouraging them.
- Relevant drugs and vaccines for the coronavirus disease should be bought and sold at fair prices. This is in respect to the intellectual property rights of the people. To confiscate these things is to reduce the incentive for innovation and protection that may help many people in the future.
- Make preparations to ensure the continuity of food and power supplies. The most relevant supplies should include the ATM and check clearing systems and the use of mass transit to deliver food supplies and get workers to their job destination..
- The federal government, despite being powerful, will be deemed powerless in the worst times of a pandemic. It is therefore appropriate to have local plans ready to be used when the situation calls for it.
- Encourage the formation of prediction markets about the coronavirus epidemic. This will give the people a better idea and perspective of the probability of a possible widespread including human-to-human transmission.
- The World Health Organization should be reformed to be able to cater to these epidemics. Greater autonomy to its government funders.
The Truth About COVID-19: Exposing The Great Reset, Lockdowns, Vaccine Passports, and the New Normal
Through vigorous research, over 500 references to peer-reviewed scientific journal articles, official government statistics, and public health research findings from around the world, the authors lay bare the urgent need for a global awakening. It is time to come together, demand the truth, and take control of our health. The Truth About COVID-19 is your invitation to join Dr. Mercola and Cummins as they educate and organize for a healthy, equitable, democratic, and regenerative future.
If there are some things to be done before or in times of a pandemic, there are also things that should not be done:
- Vaccine stockpiling have their useful roles, but these have not been the centerpieces of a plan in the U.S. In addition to the medical limitations of these investments, other institutional factors, such as transportation, will restrict the ability to allocate these supplies promptly to the persons needing them.
- Do not rely solely on quarantines and mass isolations. That’s exactly what happened with elderly Covid patients. Both can be counterproductive. Rather than limit the spread of coronavirus, they have unintended consequences that have the tendency to spread the disease more and cause many other problems.
- In times of any type of epidemic, people should not expect the Army or Armed Forces to be part of a useful response plan. As powerful as they might seem, they are also liable to have the disease themselves.
- As we learned with SARS-CoV-2, we cannot expect to block off or isolate the pandemic in its country of origin. One should never assume that it has not spread abroad already. Once a pandemic has started abroad, containment procedures should be started in your local area to be on the safe side.
- People should not obsess over coronavirus at the expense of other medical issues. An epidemic or other public health crisis could come from any number of sources. By focusing on local preparedness and decentralized responses will prove useful before and during the spread of this kind.
Surviving a Disease Pandemic: SurvivalNations (Survival-Survival Planning Book 1)
Surviving a Disease Pandemic is an epic book describing all aspects of an outbreak of a worldwide pandemic and how to protect yourself and loved ones. It is part of Dr. Leland Benton’s “Survival Planning series” of books and it describes flu epidemics, what is swine flu, h1n1 virus, what is h1n1, flu outbreak, foodborne disease, and contagious diseases. It is a comprehensive desktop compendium and guidebook that describes everything you need to survive any pandemic.